Friday, November 11, 2011

Let me introduce...myself


Hello bloggers,

I've been told that I am one of the pickiest eaters on the planet. This I cannot deny. Everyone has a quark, right?

Anyway, it just so happens that I like to cook and bake. Most of the time it is stuff I enjoy eating, but sometimes not. Regardless of my eating preferences, I tend to get decent reviews and am often requested to provide the recipe. And that leads me to this very blog.

Here I will provide some of my favorite recipes. These are often very easy to make. I cook in a small, galley kitchen in my apartment with limited counter space. Trust me if I can manage to make these recipes you can too. And if I eat them, then it is a recipe bound to impress pretty much everyone. 

I wonder what will be first? hmmm....

Much love,







No comments:

Post a Comment